Monday, August 9, 2010

THE GREATNESS OF SAI BABA

Once a devotee came to saibaba and said baba i have a severe pain on my left leg it is bulging day by day  
can u cure this for me i will get relief from this.Then baba said ok i under stood ur problem u go and sit there one black crow would come and fall on ur leg ur leg gets allright.Then on listening to baba's words   he went a side and sat there and looking for the black crow suddenly a black man who was standing beside him sliped and fell on the legs of the devotee the pain was severe for a wile and the pain dissapeared . The devotee came to baba and said what baba u said that a black crow would come and cure me but a black man came and fell mon my legs.Then baba said the black man is none other than my dearest devotee 'shyama' i often call him as a black crow so inthat way i said u the same. This is the great ness of sai baba

No comments:

Post a Comment